Here are the 6 top-rated first aid and survival kits, they have been designed with three goals: Adaptive – Functional – Indestructible. And to be used anywhere from a day at the park with the kids, a multi-day backpacking adventure, or off-road in your Jeep.
1. MY MEDIC MYFAK FIRST AID KIT
The My Medic MyFAK first aid kit is the best first aid kit I have ever reviewed. It contains supplies to treat bleeding, burns, sprains and fractures.
It also includes items like medications and topical creams. This advanced kit contains the essential medical supplies, is essentially indestructible and can be taken anywhere, anytime.
2. The DeftGet First Aid Kit
The DeftGet First Aid Kit is a well-stocked medical kit to have around the house or in your vehicle in case of an emergency. This affordable option comes with 163 pieces of medical equipment, including different-sized bandages, adhesive tape, Qtips, antiseptic wipes, and scissors. It also features a few extra tools that could come in handy when tending to injuries — such as tweezers, a flashlight, a whistle, safety pins, and an emergency blanket.
3. SURVIVEWARE LARGE FIRST AID KIT WITH MINI KIT
Surviveware is a family run company who are one of the most trusted brand in the backpacking, and camping world.
This kit is FDA and travel approved and comes with 200 essential basic life-saving items. It’s ideal for your Truck or Boat with additional space to add your own items.Made from 600D Polyester this first aid kit comes in the strongest bag on the market.
- It contains organized compartments to keep all of the supplies easily accessible. And it can easily be attach to your car’s headrest.
- It also comes with a little first aid kit for small trips when you need to travel light.
- This kit comes with an advanced first aid handbook.
If you’re living in Australia, most overseas first aid kits won’t ship here. Fortunately , we have one one of the best FDA approved First Aid Kits available.
The Traveller First Aid Kit contains all the first aid essentials you’ll need in a roadside emergency. Making it the perfect kit for your car, truck, or off-road vehicle.
This kit offers SURVIVAL’s authentic SMART snake and spider bandage and contains essential medical tools and supplies for any emergency. It has a pocket to add your extra medical needs and features a water-resistant case with durable zips and double-stitched handles.
5. DELTA PROVISION CO. FIRST AID KIT
This kit has been designed for military, first responders, and wilderness medics. Packed full of essential first aid supplies this 130pc first aid kit is perfect for your home, car, or truck.
- It’s ideal for camping, wilderness, military, survival, emergency, outdoors, trauma & tactical. Stocked with everything you need from bandages, gauze, wipes,burn gel, and more.
- This kit contains an 18-inch roll-up split and an emergency Israeli bandage designed to reduce blood loss.
- Other supplies include a cold pack, CPR mask, medical tape, emergency blanket, compass, whistle, razor blade, tongue depressor. All contained in a portable 9” x 6” x 3” pouch.
6. SPORTSMAN SERIES GRIZZLY FAK
If you’re going to spend time in the wilderness this Grizzly First Aid Kit ideal. Designed for adventurous hunters and fishermen, it offers all the supplies you’ll need to treat common field injuries.
The kit includes sterile bandage materials that are essentials to care for wounds, blisters, burns, fractures, and sprains. Plus common medications, CPR face shield, and essential first aid tools.